SEM Sensor Mount
This sensor mount supports a Spicer Consulting magnetic field sensor. It is designed to raise the sensor above the chamber or loading area of a scanning electron microscope (SEM). It has 3 alternative tubes to adjust the sensor height and a base with three levelling adjustments to enable the pole to be held vertical and stable.
These mounts are often used with DC sensors or on instruments that can generate large DC changes in magnetic field. An SEM chamber is made from magnetic material so it distorts the ambient magnetic field causing the field measured near to the chamber to be in a different direction to the field in the room. This mount reduces that problem by raising the sensor away from the chamber. The tubes may be cut to length as required. Once the optimum sensor height is set, they may be fixed to the base and sensor plate using the glue provided.
- Sensor Mount for a magnetic field sensor on a scanning electron microscope
- 3 alternative poles to adjust the sensor height for optimum sensor position
- 3 adjustable feet for levelling with sticky pads to fix the position
- Weight: 280g – 340 g (depending on tube)
- Width of base: 13.5 cm
- Total height: 12 cm (with short tube)
- 19.5 cm (with medium tube)
- 27 cm (with long tube)
- Sensor SC24/AC
- Sensor SC24/DC+AC
- Sensor SC26/AC