Your Partner in Advanced Laboratory Design
Laboratory design involves specific considerations for building construction, facility imaging equipment, and tool layout. It involves acoustic modeling, magnetic field modeling, and vibration analysis to inform room arrangement, mechanical design, and building materials.
At Vibration Engineering Consultants, our laboratory design services help you create a best-in-class laboratory or manufacturing center. Our team of experts advises on the methods for meeting critical project specifications for your equipment.
We will share our expertise related to vibration, acoustic noise, magnetic field, and other equipment disturbances. These factors can often be confusing and difficult to understand. We have the equipment and expertise to interpret the unique specifications for a wide range of analytical and process tools. From there, we provide specific design recommendations for building construction, tool layout, and facility equipment recommendations.
We also make recommendations for third-party equipment, such as active isolation systems, to provide localized remediation within the space.
Laboratory Design Services with VEC:
- We conduct an initial site evaluation using state-of-the-art equipment to determine site suitability and provide baseline data to inform design decisions.
- We interpret the tool specifications and provide recommendations on facility requirements based on current and future tools and their use.
- We can provide detailed design and remediation recommendations for wall and ceiling construction, equipment selection and placement (vacuum pumps, chillers, compressors, etc.), and tool layout.
- We provide design requirements for key pieces of facility support equipment, such as air handlers and other equipment.
- We perform acoustic modeling in the room to predict influences or disturbances.
- We provide specifications for the layout of electrical equipment based on tool requirements.
- We will validate the site once the facility is completed to achieve customer’s end specifications.
The advantages of working with VEC:
- We will support your project from concept to completion, starting with the site evaluation, through final site validation and ongoing monitoring.
- We can interpret the technical specifications of sensitive electron microscopy and semiconductor manufacturing tools and translate these into design requirements for architects and designers.
- We leverage a wide variety of analytical and measurement tools to provide actionable recommendations based on data collection and analytics.
- For low-frequency vibration problems, we can provide a Daeil active vibration isolation solution with a performance guarantee to meet your unique equipment’s requirements
- As a distributor for Spicer Field Cancelling Systems, we are in the best position to model the performance of a Spicer Magnetic Field Cancellation System for a single tool or multiple tools to be installed in a space.
Start Your Project with VEC
If you are planning a new laboratory or manufacturing center, it’s best to start with equipment performance in mind. We’ve helped organizations like yours ensure the effectiveness of their equipment with our laboratory design services. If you have questions or would like to speak with us about an upcoming project, contact us today!