The SC28 monitoring system is purpose-designed to monitor the environment for electron beam instruments, including Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM), Transmission Electron Microscopes (TEM), Electron Beam Lithography tools and CDSEM tools.
It can log the spectrum and charts of ambient magnetic fields, vibrations, acoustic levels, temperature and relative humidity. It measures the magnetic fields, vibrations and acoustic levels at a frequency of 2 kHz and temperature/humidity at 1Hz or below. Measurements are taken continuously, with no gaps, so that no event is missed.
The SC28 software runs on a Windows PC that is connected to the same Local Area Network as the SC28/SI. It automatically detects the SC28/SI hardware without needing to know its IP address in advance. The SCplot program is included with the SC28 software and allows you to view and print results as well as save graphs for use in reports.
- Long term monitoring of the room environment for electron beam instruments, including Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM), Transmission Electron
- Microscopes (TEM) , Electron Beam Lithography tools and SEM-based metrology and inspection tools
- Continuously measures Magnetic fields, Floor vibration in 3 axes, Acoustic levels at 2kHz, and Temperature/humidity at 1Hz
- Inputs for 1 x 3-axis magnetic field sensor, 3 x Wilcoxon 731A accelerometers, Brüel & Kjær precision microphone, Temperature/Humidity sensor, and one BNC AUX
- Up to 14 different graphs may be displayed giving simultaneous display of the data as it is acquired
- Acquires sensor data and logs spectra and charts to date-stamped files
- Headless - Can run without user interface open
- Compares environment to specifications with PASS/FAIL indication. Sends signal to a traffic light or sends email if offline or out-of-spec